1. The majority of relationships that fail do so because one or both parties entered wanting something specific– companionship, admiration, etc. When they stopped receiving that thing, they left, or at least wanted to. We would file this under “conditional love,” or in other words, its a sign you don’t love somebody because you’re in it for what they can do for you.
2. You have the perpetual and nagging thought of is this really it? Is this what I’ve been hoping and waiting for for all this time?
3. You have no interest in working on issues to resolve them– you know that’s what you’re supposed to do, but for whatever reason, you just don’t.
4. Differences cause more strife than growth. Love is about making two lives coexist in harmony, teaching and supporting one another. Not the opposite.
5. You are more concerned with what dreams this person…
View original post 273 more words