1. I like cats. A lot. Actually, I call them all kitties.
2. I like chocolate. I’m not THAT into sweet stuff but I like chocolate. Like, 50-70% cocoa chocolate.
Oh, and some Nutella! ❤
3. I adore girls. Therefore, it’s okay to stare.
Ain’t nothin’ hotter than a girl who knows her cosplay~
4. The music I like ain’t no walk in the park. They actually have lyrics that mean something, at least to me. Not much a fan of pop songs.
Motion City Soundtrack KNOWS man.. They just KNOW.
5. I love gore. No, seriously, I fucking love gore.
Hitgirl is MY idol.
6. I’m not afraid of most horror movies. Suspense is suspenseful but horror doesn’t faze me.
This was like a typical Whose Line Is It Anyway? episode for me.
7. I support gender equality. Meaning: I do not support chauvinism OR feminism.
‘Cause gay people are just so fabulous!
8. I’m terrified of cockroaches.
For me. And because of me..
9. I’m half a dude. I understand once you tell me what’s going on. I don’t play games and leave you guessing. I could be your bro. If you’re cool with that thing.
Barney Stinson is like the Morgan Freeman of Bro Code.
10. It’s not okay that you talk about us to other people. I’d rather you talk to me. I’m open for suggestions and comments.
Can we avoid the spam, please? I can only say “no” to local girls for so long..
11. If you try to justify any of these topics, we WILL fight: rape, drugs, smoking, bullying, corrupt politicians, cheating, racism, sexism, and other related subjects.
It kinda has to be emphasized.
12. PDA isn’t really my thing. If you see some people making out in a train, would you like that? No? Then, no.
It’s only hot when it’s an empty park.
13. I am the jealous type. Not obsessively-controlling jealous but I do get jealous. So carefully explain every truthful detail about your encounters with women so that I don’t misunderstand.
I don’t own a pair of guns. As of this moment.
14. I am a bit of a clean freak. I can look like a mess, and my place could be a bit messy.. But believe me when I say that I cannot stop cleaning once I start.
If this was a larger image, I’d probably faint.
15. I’m an optimist.
Technically, it was always full. Air! Duhh!
16. I can’t play video games to save my life. Sure, you can teach me, but the only things I can play decently are AC, Counterstrike, and The Sims. Really sorry about that.
I can assure you I know Bella Goth’s entire biography now.
17. I am terrified of small dogs rather than big dogs. They’re the piranhas of the land.
See those teeth? Piranhas, I tell you!
18. I’m a fangirl so I get really emotional about anything and everything about my fandoms.
And oh-so-willingly, dearest David. Willingly.
(Here’s a list of my fandoms so far:
- Doctor Who
- Game of Thrones
- Assassin’s Creed
- Harry Potter
- The Walking Dead
- The Hunger Games
- The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
- Eragon [definitely NOT into the movie]
- Lord of the Rings
and etc. you know how long this is gonna take.)
19. I am insecure about myself so compliments do the opposite of what they are used for.
“Your hair looks awesome today–“… “STFU, Ryan. Nobody asked you.”
BONUS: I write fanfiction.