0. He is the one person you don’t give the side-eye when he asks to touch your ethnic hair.
1. There are some people out there who are NOT going to be happy about it, especially if you’re not a white person yourself. They will make themselves known to you.
2. People talk about dating white guys/getting in interracial relationships like it’s some kind of exotic delicacy. “My first time dating a white guy…”
3. White guys think they are definitely much smarter than all other people.
4. You are going to be a surprise to their parents/family. At some point in your courting, he is going to have to decide when to tell his folks that you are not a white.
5. If you’re a gay dude of color, people are going assume which role you play in the bedroom.
6. People are going to start to think that…
View original post 359 more words