1. They still call you asking for little favors or with flimsy excuses like they can’t remember the name of that bar you went to that one time.
2. They show up at places you introduced them to still. Like if you always went to a specific restaurant and then now you see them there all the time. Are they hoping to run into you? They know you come here a lot.
3. They wear that shirt you bought them basically every day.
4. They’re waiting for you outside your class or work, but they pretend they were just “in the neighborhood.”
5. Their next partner looks pretty much exactly like you.
6. They keep in touch with your family, like wishing your sister a happy birthday on Facebook or texting your mom to say Happy Passover!
7. Spotify shows they’ve been listening to “your song” on repeat for days.
View original post 246 more words