“Others have seen what is and asked why…
I have seen what could be and asked why not.” ― Picasso
1. You’re more attuned to emotions: your own, other people’s, or the lack-there-of in both cases.
2. You’re both introverted and extroverted, and usually all in the same breath.
3. You’ve seen your fair share of struggle and personal turmoil. The best stories told are always ones that sprouted out of someone’s suffering (sorry for how melodramatic that is, although you probably loved it).
4. You alternate between an affinity for imagination and fantasy and sobering reality, the latter of which you apply the former’s concepts to and call it art.
5. Along with your other self-contradictory personality traits, you are sometimes humble and self-deprecating and other times proud and eager to share your work.
6. Creative people are known for easily finding solutions, but you know they’re also just as…
View original post 304 more words