1. Life has suddenly turned into a race to out-achieve your peers–from everything to doing cool trendy activities on the weekends, to starting a 401K.
2. At least one major cultural trend went by without you having the slightest idea what it was.
3. You spend a good deal of time laughing at the horrifying reality that someone you know is responsible for molding the minds of a classroom of children.
4. You’re not sure what’s more difficult; thinking about doing your own taxes, or making a new “adult friend.”
5. You’re old enough to know everything, but too young to actually know anything.
6. Upon running into people you’re attracted to, you’ve begun to check for a wedding ring. The first few times you did this, a little part of you died inside.
7. You’re beginning to realize that “biding your time” for your crush to come around might…
View original post 350 more words