1. Go to a dive bar or a place that isn’t your usual hangout. No MacLaren’s Pub where you’re regular attendees — have a one-night stand with some hole-in-the-wall joint.
2. Sit down together and have a clip show. You know, the flashback episode where everyone sits around discussing the funniest, craziest memories of your ensemble’s prior seasons.
3. Split your group in half and engage in a weekend long prank war.
4. Write, film and edit a short sketch or film. It doesn’t have to be perfectly professional looking, just let your creative, carefree juices flow and make something happen, even if it’s recorded via a cellphone camera.
5. Laser tag. Seriously, this is an underappreciated game and there’s no age limit, despite what the angry parents said after I annihilated their children in an intense bout last weekend.
6. Take advantage of a restaurant’s happy hour and place all…
View original post 825 more words