1. You can’t watch Disney movies the same way anymore, because all you see are race and gender.
2. After graduation, you’ve said the words “I should teach English abroad” at least once.
3. Your friends accuse you of “overthinking” everything.
4. You still haven’t figured out exactly what you’re supposed to do with your degree, unless it’s a) teaching b) teaching or c) unemployment. However, it does make a nice doorstop.
5. You’ve often thought that you can totally go to Law School (because why not?) but sometimes you have the feeling you can do crystal meth, but then you think, “Mmm, better not.”
6. You use your degree to analyze Breaking Bad and The Wire or the gender politics of Miley Cyrus.
7. For most 20-somethings, doing what everyone else is doing includes drugs and alcohol. For you, it’s the Peace Corps and City Year.
8. You speak at least…
View original post 915 more words