1. You drop it down low in Zumba class and you have a really, really ridiculously hard time getting back up.
2. You’re out with your girls and you notice an attractive guy in the distance. The very first comment made is no longer about whether or not he has a nice tush or a captivating smile, but whether or not he has a ring on his finger.
3. When you say the words, “I love you,” or “I’m sorry,” or “Goodbye,” you say them as gigantic bulging butterflies swarm the lining of your delicate stomach. You’re aware that these words carry tremendous weight, just like you’re aware that these words have an expiration date.
4. Crappy fast food actually starts to taste crappy.
5. It’s no longer a two-drink minimum for you. It’s a two-drink maximum, or else you’ll be snoozing on top of the marble slab bar before midnight.
6. You put that sexy short leopard print dress back on…
View original post 202 more words