10. Boardwalk and Park Place are way too overpriced. I mean, they’re in the same exact neighborhood as Baltic and Mediterranean. What is “GO” the Berlin Wall or something?
9. The structure makes no sense. Why do I have to pay rent on a property when there are no houses there? And why is it better for society to build hotels where houses used to be?
8. Why do we all have to listen to that Mr. Monopoly or Rich Uncle Pennybags or whatever his name is? Is he God or the supreme leader? Well, I guess his face is on all the money.
7. I’m sorry, but owning all the railroads is a much better monopoly to have than a few hotels on a boardwalk.
6. Whenever I land on “Jail” in Monopoly, but I’m “Just visiting,” I’m always afraid the player already in Jail expects a conjugal visit.
5. Why can’t I stay…
View original post 151 more words