1. Your friends are past the point of trying to figure out what happened. For worse or for worse, this new you is here to stay.
2. Having an 8am class the next morning was never a problem. Now, having a “coffee thing” at 1pm might be a dealbreaker.
3. Cancellations are cause for celebration. (for a proper summation, go to the 3:20 mark below:)
4. You used to be pissed at your phone for never vibrating. Now, that’s your worst nightmare.
5. You can write a 3,000 word essay on the pros and cons of the various sitting styles/areas on your couch.
6. You haven’t exactly sworn off alcohol. But you are most certainly terrified by it.
7. Clarence from It’s A Wonderful Life notes that “every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.” Which is also what happens whenever there’s a new delivery menu…
View original post 460 more words